Spiced Coffee & Brandy Whipped Cream
Full of festive cheer after a relaxed feast with old friends, you need a grand finale. This super-simple recipe for a rich and creamy nightcap is suitably impressive and can be prepared a few hours beforehand - Which means that you can spend more time with your favourite people.
Makes 8 cups of coffee
- 125g ground coffee
- 4 tsp of ground cardamom seeds (discard the green outers)
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tsp of ground allspice
- ½ tsp of ground star anise
- 1 tsp of ground nutmeg
- 300ml double cream
- 1 tbsp of icing sugar, sifted
- 2 tbsp of brandy
- Combine the ground coffee with spices and mix well.
- Brew coffee and divide among cups
- Whip the cream until soft peaks are formed. Add the icing sugar and brandy and continue to whip until stiff peaks are formed. This can be done several hours in advance.
- Top the coffee with the whipped cream and a pinch of allspice
Of course, if you’re feeling totally indulgent, you could grab a moment to yourself at the end of a busy day over the festive season and make yourself this totally delicious Spiced Coffee with Brandy Whipped Cream. Simply serve it with one or two of our Coffee Mince Pies for a thoroughly deserved treat. Cheers!
Also in Recipes
There's not much we can really say to entice you with this recipe; the name says it all! In collaboration with Vegan blogger, Shannon Michelle, we have created the most delectable Mocha Swirl recipe, complete with Espresso icing. Read More
Ah, banana bread...one of the best accompaniments to an afternoon coffee, and everyone’s new favourite lockdown pastime.
We partnered with vegan blogger Shannon Michelle to create this chocolate chip coffee banana loaf recipe, using our new Organic Single Origin Honduran blend.
To say its a decadent treat would be selling this sweet treat short!
We’ve come up with a super simple, 3-ingredient coffee scrub that will have your skin feeling refreshed, pampered and oh-so-soft.