We care about your Privacy and will not disclose your personal information to any third parties for marketing purposes.
- We understand your personal information belongs to you. Any information you disclose will be secured and protected.
- We may collect your name, address, IP Address, Cookie data and order history.
- We will use your data to improve your experience.
- You have the right to control your personal data.
CRU Kafe complies with General Data Protection Regulation along with the Data Protection Act 1998, and are considered the data controller. Our privacy notice will outline the following:
- What data may be collected.
- How we collect this data.
- How we use this data.
- Why we may use this data.
- Circumstances on when your information will be shared.
- What rights you have regarding your data.
- Details on how we secure your data.
- How long we keep (retain) your data.
Our privacy and cookies policy describes the ways we capture your personal information what we do with it and what controls you have. We aim to ensure that any personal information we obtain and use about you will always be held, used and transmitted in compliance with all applicable data protection legislation.
2. What Information May We Collect About You?
The information we collect from you depends on what activities you are carrying out on the site, whether you are logged in or not and whether you are making a purchase. The below outlines what we may collect.
- Telephone number
- Date of birth
- Communications you send us
- Details from surveys which you may participate in
- IP address
- Login details
- Cookie information
- Order history
CRU does not store credit or debit card details. Furthermore, communications by CRU will only be sent to you where you have provided consent.
3. What we use your information for?
Details which may have been collected could be used for the following:
- Improve the user experience
- Ensure we can carry out deliveries
- Prevent fraud
- Provide relevant communication
- Provide advertisement content to inform you of relevant promotions and news
- Administer your account with us
- provide you with order and billing information
- Recommend other products you may like to purchase
- Improve and customise the website
4. Who we share your data with and why?
Your data will not be sold on to a third party. However it may be shared with select 3rd parties which assist in tasks outlined in section 3. This could include:
- Partners who help provide essential communication to you
- Partners who help to improve and optimise the site, to improve the user experience
- Delivery partners who help run our business
- Marketing partners who help run our business
- Companies approved by you
We will not share your information for any unnecessary purpose.
5. Securing Your Data
We know that providing personal information is an act of trust and we take that trust seriously.
We have implemented technology and security features, as well as strict internal guidelines, to safeguard the privacy of your personal information from loss, alteration, unauthorised access or improper use. We will continue to enhance our security procedures as new technology becomes available. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary. Whilst we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, alteration, unauthorised access or improper use of information will never occur, we use all reasonable efforts to prevent it.
While we make every effort to ensure that your information is secure on our system, you should bear in mind that submission of information over the Internet is never entirely secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
Our account information is password-protected for your privacy and security. You can play an important role in keeping your personal information secure by maintaining the confidentiality of your password used on the Site. We recommend that you change your password from time to time for additional security. Please advise us immediately if there is any unauthorised use of your account by any other Internet user or any other breach of security.
Only key members of our personnel have access to personal information. Backups are run to prevent loss of information, and our Internet servers are housed in secure facilities.
It is advisable to close your browser when you have finished your user session to help ensure others do not access your personal information if you use a shared computer or a computer in a public place.
6. How long do we hold your information for?
We will hold the above information for as long as is necessary in order to provide you with our services, deal with any specific issues that may raise or otherwise as is required by law or any relevant regulatory body. Unless otherwise required by law, your data will be stored for a period of 6 years after our last contact with you at which point it will be deleted. Personal data that we process on the basis of your consent will be deleted upon your request unless there is an alternative lawful basis upon which we rely to continue processing the data.
7. When will you receive communication from us?
You may receive communication from us from various sources. We will only send you communication if it complies with section 3 and you have provided the relevant permission.
You may receive the following types of communication:
- Marketing messages
To stop communication, you can do the following:
- Select unsubscribe in any CRU Emails.
- Unsubscribe from communications in your account.
- Contact CRU Kafe: firstname.lastname@example.org, 020 3642 5294
All others communication
- Contact CRU Kafe: email@example.com, 020 3642 5294
8. Your Rights
Under the Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulation, you have the following rights concerning your personal information:
- The right to request your personal information.
- The right to request the amendment of your personal information.
- The right to request the deletion of your personal information.
- The right to request us to cease processing your information.
9. External Links
The CRU Kafe site may contain links to external websites. We assume no responsibility for the privacy practices or the content of those websites. Therefore, please read carefully any privacy policies on those websites before either agreeing to their terms or using those websites.
The cookies used on our site serve the following function:
Essential Session Management
- Creating a specific log-in session for a visitor to our website, for the site to remember that a visitor has previously been on the site. Which helps to ensure page requests are delivered in an effective, secure and consistent manner.
- Recognising when a visitor to the website has visited before. Allowing us to identify the number of unique visitors we receive to the website, which helps us to ensure we have enough capacity for the number of users that we get.
- Recognising when a visitor to the website is a registered member.
- We may also log information from your computer including the existence of cookies, your IP address and information about your browser program in order to allow us to diagnose problems, administer and track your usage of the services.
- Customising elements of the promotional layout and/or content of the pages of the website for example by storing a country code and providing users with content relevant to their country.
Performance and Measurement
- Collecting statistical information about how our visitors use the website(s) so that we can improve the website(s) and learn which parts are most popular to visitors.
11. Contact Details
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Phone: 020 3642 5294
CRU Kafe Ltd. 2020