Here’s how to make a fashionable Espresso Martini with that special CRU coffee twist. It’s the magic that turns an already delicious cocktail into a gloriously festive tipple for all your special celebrations at this most wonderful time of the year.
- Fill the cocktail shaker and chill the Martini glass.
- Pour the vodka, coffee liqueur and CRU Light Roast Espresso into the bottom half of a cocktail shaker.
- Screw on the top half of the shaker and give it a good tap to create a vacuum seal and lock the liquid in, then shake vigorously.
- You want the ice to smash up while chilling the liquid down; it’s what creates the frothy top. So, try to use fresh-from-the-freezer ice, because melting ice is too watery and will dilute the martini.
- Once shaken, tap the side of the shaker to break the vacuum seal. Empty the ice out of the Martini glass, then place the strainer on top of the shaker and pour the contents through a sieve directly into the glass. Using the strainer and the sieve helps create a rich, smooth, froth.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick, ground cinnamon, small clove and coffee beans. Serve and enjoy.
ice cube trays with filtered water. And throw away any ice cubes that have been in
your freezer for longer than a week to keep things super fresh.
Join the merrymaking…
Remember to share the love by posting your festive images on social media with #CRUMOMENTS and tag us @crukafe. Whether it’s a photo of one of your CRU merry makes, decorating the Christmas tree, drinking New Year’s Eve CRU cocktails or simply sharing a jolly moment with a friend over the holidays, we can’t wait to see them. Need inspiration? Check out our Merry Christmas Hub to see some of the amazing #CRUMOMENTS already posted by other CRU fans.
Send us as many festive images as you like by midnight on 31st December and each time you do, we’ll enter you in our competition to win free CRU coffee for a whole year*. Good luck!
You’ll also find all 12 of our delicious Christmas-inspired recipes on our Merry Christmas Hub - which one will you try next? Time to get creative…
*See the competition rules at crukafe.com/tandc