These coffee roasted fruit and nuts are sure to be a conversation starter at your holiday parties. The dark chocolate and black liquorice notes in our Organic Indian marries beautifully with the brown sugar, honey and seasonal spices - a wonderfully wintry and seasonal treat.
Also a beautifully simple edible gift, these gorgeous, coffee-infused nibbles would be a great gift for your holiday party hosts. Fill a stylish glass jar with these jewelled treats and get creative with the wrapping - it’s a really lovely way to turn up the jolly this Christmas.
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon of light brown sugar
- 1 shot of CRU Kafe Organic Indian
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon of ginger
- ¼ teaspoon of nutmeg
- 375g mixed nuts
- 50g dried cranberries
- 50g dried cherries
- 50g chopped Medjool dates
1. Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
2. Line a baking tray.
3. Combine the honey, brown sugar, shot of Organic Indian and spices in a saucepan. Bring to the boil and stir constantly until the sugar is dissolved.
4. Remove from the heat and stir in the nuts. Pour onto the lined baking tray and place in the oven for 10-15 minutes until the nuts are golden and fill the kitchen with a beautiful nutty fragrance.
5. Once cooled, simply add the dried fruit, mix well and then serve in pretty small bowls.