You might say we're crazy to combine coffee, summer fruits cordial and gin. And while you might be right about the crazy, this combination turns out to be anything but; these three distinct flavours fuse beautifully to make something wonderfully refreshing and unique.
The botanical flavours of gin perfectly compliment fruity notes in coffee, which is why we've made this cocktail with our Organic Colombian
. It's notes of apple, hazelnut and blackcurrant are only exaggerated in this drink with the addition of summer fruits cordial. Just trust us, this one's worth a taste.
What you'll need:
- 15ml summer fruits cordial
- 10ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 30ml gin
- 90ml tonic or soda water
- 30ml brewed coffee (we used one ristretto sized pour of our Organic Colombian, but you can use any brewing method for this drink)
- Small handful of frozen raspberries
- Muddle 2-3 frozen raspberries in the bottom of a gin goblet.
- Add ice.
- Pour in the remaining ingredients - the cordial, fresh lemon juice, gin, tonic and coffee.
- Stir to mix and top with remaining frozen raspberries as garnish.
- Sip & enjoy!
Giving this recipe a try & sharing on social? Make sure to tag us @CRUKafe and use the hashtag #CRUMoments
Shop our Organic Colombian, available across the entire range: