There’s nothing like a 12-week lockdown to make you realise just how much coffee you get through. If you’re like us, at this stage you’ll pretty much be swimming through mounds of coffee grounds, so we’ve come up with a super simple, 3-ingredient coffee scrub that will have your skin feeling refreshed, pampered and oh-so-soft.
Amongst other things, this scrub is great to treat skin inflammation and puffiness, as well as promoting a blood circulation; what is it that caffeine can't do?!
- 3 heaped tsp of of sugar - organic if possible
- 250ml/1 cup of coffee grounds
- 2 heaped tbsp of coconut oil - organic if possible
- Take the used grounds and put into a large bowl
- Heat the coconut oil over a low temperature until completely melted down
- Combine the melted coconut oil, coffee grounds and add the sugar and mix until completely combined
- Let the scrub set and cool before use!